Common Courtesy and Politeness Applies
• Confidentiality – whatever is said in the meeting room stays in the room.
• Respect other people’s views and beliefs – remember everyone is different, what works for one person may or may not necessarily work for you.
• One person speaks at a time. Please not continuing private conversations while others are speaking
• You can reveal as much or as little as you feel comfortable with – we are a support group first and foremost, we don’t pressure people to talk if they don’t want to
• Please don’t give private or personal information about other members to the group
• When we have a guest speaker please keep comments and questions until they have finished speaking, unless the speaker has indicated otherwise
Suggestions or Complaints
• If you have any suggestions or complaints about the way the meeting or group is run, please speak with the meeting facilitator, a committee member present at the meeting, or contact the Chair, P 04 232044 or E firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you want to suggest a guest speaker or specific topic, speak with the meeting facilitator
Use of Meeting Rooms
• Meetings rooms are booked and paid in advance for a specific time period. Meeting rooms must be vacated and returned to their pre-meeting state within 30 minutes of the end of the meeting. You are welcome to linger and chat with friends after meetings, but please be mindful of the 30 minute time limit.
• Where use of cafe space has been generously donated for meetings, please be mindful of the needs of their other clients